Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory of Temecula is here to cure all sweet cravings and help solve the mystery of what to get Mom for Mother’s Day!
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory’s caramel is made fresh, which can take anywhere from three to five hours to do! Talk about dedication (and honestly, how do they not eat every ounce of the delicious caramel before the batch is even done being made?!)
Each batch of house-made caramel allows anywhere from 200 to 350 apples to be made! And these aren’t just any ordinary apples…
Some of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory’s apple flavors include:
- Plain Caramel Apple (doused in their delicious caramel)
- Monster Rocky Road Apple (drenched in peanuts, marshmallows, and chocolate)
- English Toffee Caramel Apple (toffee and caramel apples… how could anyone say no?)
- Cheesecake Caramel Apple (also available in Strawberry Cheesecake flavor!)
- Apple Pie Caramel Apple (so the holiday traditions don’t always have to be short-lived)
- And Even MORE with 30-40 apples to pick from!
In addition to all these yummy apples, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory offers a variety of fudge, chocolate dipped goodies (such as marshmallows, pretzels, and caramel squares).
Located at 40820 Winchester Rd, Temecula, CA 92591 in the Promenade Mall, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory is ready for you to visit! Grab some goodies for yourself, or wrap up a couple scrumptious apples to give to Mom on Mother’s Day!
Whatever your reason is for visiting, expect to leave their store with a handful of goodies!